|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Aug 4, 2017 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Welcome to the
Gambier Community Centre Society
2017 Annual Fundraising Auction
All proceeds from the auction go toward keeping the community centre open for events and gatherings. The centre is managed by volunteers and community members help organize and host activities to raise $12,000 annually to pay for insurance, utilities and other operational costs.
Learn more about the community centre at gambierisland.org/centre .
Please help promote the online auction via social media by liking our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/GambierIslandAuction
NOTE: This online auction will close Friday, August 4 at 6 p.m. and transition to a live event at the Gambier Island Community Centre on Saturday, August 5, at 11 a.m. If you cannot attend the live auction but you remain the highest bidder after the event, we will contact you via email to arrange payment and delivery/pickup of your item(s).
Winning Bidder Payment Information
This online auction will transition to a live event at the Gambier Island Community Centre on Saturday, August 5, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (PST).
- If your online bid remains the highest bid at the closing of the live auction on August 5th, you will be contacted via email on August 6th.
- Online winning bidders must make their payment via Paypal or cheque before delivery/pickup unless they can attend the live event where payment can be made with cash or cheque. Please contact the auction admin for PayPal details.
- Item pickups can be arranged for Gambier Island, Gibsons, and the Langdale and Horseshoe Bay ferry terminals. Details can be organized with the auction administrator. We'll do our best to accommodate your needs and keep the delivery easy for everyone.
- If shipping is required, applicable cost will be added to the bid value of the item(s).
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —